THE POSSIBILITIES OF THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST
The Pacific Northwest inspires. From Seattle to the surrounding cities, the area has perfected the art of balance, offering an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with amazing hikes, family-friendly parks, and outdoor activities; a big city vibe and a tech-forward culture where both corporations and small businesses thrive; and most importantly, the insanely good food scene. Word has it, their coffee is pretty decent too.
With tech giants like Amazon and Microsoft headquartered in Seattle and more Bay Area companies making the jump, the Pacific Northwest has seen a surge in job growth and residents over the past few years, making it the fifth fastest growing city in the U.S. During the Coronavirus pandemic, 80,000 new locals joined the area, causing Seattle to become one of the top 10 hottest housing markets across the country.
- 1,642 sq. ft.
- 3 Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- Navy board and batten siding and asphalt roof shingles
- Beautiful covered front porch
- Gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Breakfast bar for casual meals
- Cozy loft with linen storage and laundry
- Dining area that opens to the back patio
- Grand suite features walk in closet and premium finishes
- Ensuite bath with soaking tub, shower, and dual vanities
Explore our new homes in the Pacific Northwest that pair a home you love with the neighborhood you want to live in.